Mahjong Trails 1-Click Bonuses!
Tired of sifting through the feeds and collecting the bonuses?
Need more Mahjong Trails Friends?
Follow the Mahjong Trails around the world, from city to city. Solve all layouts and compete with your friends.
Welcome to the Gamers Unite! Mahjong Trails forum!
- If you're looking for friends to play, please u...
Kixie Lam-Jek shared • Last reply Jun 05, 2011 by Judith Scanlon John
Mrs Toad needs a place on line to play this game on a I pad
- Hey is there a site out there that I c...
Sherry Simister Ross Bonneau asked 20 hours ago
bowtie level help
- I need help getting off this bloody bowtie level, it's driving me crazy been on ...
Ceri Edwards asked • Last reply Jan 20, 2014 by
whenever I start for the day my time never add to 1st game I start to play? Can anyone help????
Kris Bauer Bonesteel shared Nov 01, 2013
Help! Any Help with Bowtie in Africa!
- I can not get past 68% on Bowtie! Please are there any way I...
Tasha Posey asked • Last reply Dec 17, 2011 by Sher Leitner
Finally solved bowtie!!
- After months and months of trying I finally did it!! You have to have coi...
Denise Coyle shared • Last reply Jan 28, 2012 by Angie Glover
Mahjong trails game players
- this is one of the games that I enjoy. need more neighbors for more fun
NanCe Hart-Piper shared • Last reply Aug 13, 2011 by Anthony Davies
how do I get past the last spot in Africa? I have been on it for months and can't seem to get it!
Beverly Ward Gregory shared • Last reply Dec 24, 2011 by Sandra Hellings
How do I get over 'Deep Valley'?? I have been there for months.. ugh HELP PLEASE!
- I can not get ou...
Lyn Page shared • Last reply Apr 24, 2011 by Mirela Pop Palacios
Bowtie??? ARGH ARGH ARGH
- how how how how how do you get past bowtie???????????
Jack Manx shared Jul 09, 2011
Good bye mahjong trails
- Screw this game....if you can't even come close to 80% in three weeks, it'...
Connie Schilling shared • Last reply Nov 06, 2011 by Michelle Heron
mahjong trails trouble
- having trouble whats the deal anyone know
Charlene Ennis asked • Last reply Aug 09, 2011 by Cathy Jennings
|view all Mahjong Trails discussions »|