Need more Mahjong Trails Friends?
Let's connect and help each other progress!
Follow the Mahjong Trails around the world, from city to city. Solve all layouts and compete with your friends.
Welcome to the Gamers Unite! Mahjong Trails forum!
- If you're looking for friends to play, please u...
Kixie Lam-Jek shared • Last reply Jun 05, 2011 by Judith Scanlon John
Help! Level 53 puzzle is called Forum
- I have tried countless times to complete this level. I alway...
Tammi Romanzak Johnston (Tammi J.) asked Jan 29, 2016
Level 268 help please.
- Hi has anyone passed level 268? Any hints/tips please? Tia,
Su Kelly shared • Last reply Jan 16, 2016 by Su Kelly
How do I use " undo"??????
- Must be dumb question but can't seem to find "undo"??????
asked Dec 17, 2015
good day people
- why doesn't LOAD THE GAME ???? ...i have days of this .....s****....it says ''the ...
mariana croitoriu shared Sep 12, 2015
bowtie level help
- I need help getting off this bloody bowtie level, it's driving me crazy been on ...
Ceri Edwards asked • Last reply Jan 20, 2014 by
Help! Any Help with Bowtie in Africa!
- I can not get past 68% on Bowtie! Please are there any way I...
Tasha Posey asked • Last reply Dec 17, 2011 by Sher Leitner
Finally solved bowtie!!
- After months and months of trying I finally did it!! You have to have coi...
Denise Coyle shared • Last reply Jan 28, 2012 by Angie Glover
Mahjong trails game players
- this is one of the games that I enjoy. need more neighbors for more fun
NanCe Hart-Piper shared • Last reply Aug 13, 2011 by Anthony Davies
how do I get past the last spot in Africa? I have been on it for months and can't seem to get it!
Beverly Ward Gregory shared • Last reply Dec 24, 2011 by Sandra Hellings
How do I get over 'Deep Valley'?? I have been there for months.. ugh HELP PLEASE!
- I can not get ou...
Lyn Page shared • Last reply Apr 24, 2011 by Oana Pop
Good bye mahjong trails
- Screw this game....if you can't even come close to 80% in three weeks, it'...
Connie Schilling shared • Last reply Nov 06, 2011 by Michelle Heron
|view all Mahjong Trails discussions »|