Copyright or Trademark Infringement Notification
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the Content you provide to any CoolChaser service. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account but Content that you upload may remain on the CoolChaser service.
- You grant to NextSmallThings and its designees a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty free license to use any ideas, expression of ideas or other materials you submit (collectively, “Materials”) to CoolChaser without restrictions of any kind and without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. The license shall include, without limitation, the irrevocable right to reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license the Materials, and all rights therein, in the name of NextSmallThings, or its designees throughout the world in perpetuity in all forms of media.
- You agree that the Materials you submit do not and will not violate the rights of any third party or any local, state, national or foreign law, including any right of publicity, right of privacy or any other proprietary right.
Except where otherwise specified, the text on CoolChaser sites is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).
To grow the commons of free knowledge and free culture, all users editing or otherwise contributing to CoolChaser that use the CC BY-SA license agree to grant broad permissions to the general public to re-distribute and re-use their contributions freely for any purpose, including commercial use, in accordance with the CC BY-SA license. Such use is allowed where attribution is given and the same freedom to re-use and re-distribute applies to any derivative works of the contributions.
By editing or otherwise contributing to a CoolChaser that uses the CC BY-SA license, you agree to license any text you change or contribute under the CC BY-SA license.
NextSmallThings undertakes to obey all relevant copyright and trademark laws. We will review all claims of copyright or trademark infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.
To file a copyright or trademark infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Next Small Things
193 Waverley Street
Palo Alto, California 94301
United States of America