Build the City of your Dreams! Join the millions of people that play CityVille every day!


How do you USE Zoning Permit, City Seal, Ribbon etc. to get Expansion WITHOUT using cash??

by Chad Maier - Dec 14, 2010 Star_s90,080 views

Every time I want to expand, I have to use cash, even though I have 2 City Seals, 3 Zoning Permits, and a Ribbon.  If I click on the lower left of the icon, it puts it up into the Wish List - I haven't figured out how to USE these things to get the expansion without using cash - anyone else having this problem or figure out how to actually USE the darn things? 

Replies (76)

Amy Wong - Feb 15, 2011

Do NOT click on any of the links that says "Free Zoning Permit" or "Zoning Permit, you will get one too". Instead use our link exchange: which we do NOT allow those links that takes from your inventory.

If you post any of those links, we will ban you immediately from our forum.

View all comments »