Build the City of your Dreams! Join the millions of people that play CityVille every day!


How do you USE Zoning Permit, City Seal, Ribbon etc. to get Expansion WITHOUT using cash??

by Chad Maier - Dec 14, 2010 Star_s90,080 views

Every time I want to expand, I have to use cash, even though I have 2 City Seals, 3 Zoning Permits, and a Ribbon.  If I click on the lower left of the icon, it puts it up into the Wish List - I haven't figured out how to USE these things to get the expansion without using cash - anyone else having this problem or figure out how to actually USE the darn things? 

Replies (76)

Louise Johnson - Jun 05, 2011

Ok, here's the deal, There are several tabs at the top of your page as follows: free gift , play, My Neighbors, Invite neighbors, Add coin or City $''s, Earn cash, Game Cards and Help.
-Click on Help and will give a brief description of how to play the game. -
-Another tab will say's My neighbors and will give you your neighbor's wish list and you can send them what they need from there.
Now for the Zoning permits you get them from your friends, hardware store, post office and even upgraded City hall may produce or spit one out after you harvest. The more friends you have the greater changes of more zoning permits. Once you get enough, you may still need to met the population quota or goal in order to expand.

View all comments »