Build the City of your Dreams! Join the millions of people that play CityVille every day!


How do you USE Zoning Permit, City Seal, Ribbon etc. to get Expansion WITHOUT using cash??

by Chad Maier - Dec 14, 2010 Star_s90,080 views

Every time I want to expand, I have to use cash, even though I have 2 City Seals, 3 Zoning Permits, and a Ribbon.  If I click on the lower left of the icon, it puts it up into the Wish List - I haven't figured out how to USE these things to get the expansion without using cash - anyone else having this problem or figure out how to actually USE the darn things? 

Replies (76)

Philippos Diamantis - Sep 10, 2011

Go to cityville and ask for expantion12x12 expantion. this cam be achieved if you click at built - expantions12x12.
Then go to your facebook acount copy the line help .... city expantion. you wil have a link like below. Post it in forums about cityville and you will see results. thanks

View all comments »