Build the City of your Dreams! Join the millions of people that play CityVille every day!


How do you USE Zoning Permit, City Seal, Ribbon etc. to get Expansion WITHOUT using cash??

by Chad Maier - Dec 14, 2010 Star_s90,080 views

Every time I want to expand, I have to use cash, even though I have 2 City Seals, 3 Zoning Permits, and a Ribbon.  If I click on the lower left of the icon, it puts it up into the Wish List - I haven't figured out how to USE these things to get the expansion without using cash - anyone else having this problem or figure out how to actually USE the darn things? 

Replies (76)


having a zoning permit or item you need on the wish list is a good thing! :) Post it to the game feed and allow your friends to help by sending you the items you need. Each expansion requires 60 zoning permits.

View all comments »